Changi Airport
So I sat my exam this morning, wasn't too bad except that I was late because I called Summer in China (woke her flatmate at 5am!) and then chatted for too long.
Packing was insane, I have way too many presents in my bags. I should never have volunteered to carry in the 6 packets of koala teddies. I was still packing when my lift came for the airport. If any of my flatmates read this, please apologise to Bron Daly and tell her that I did intend to clean my bedroom, I just seriously ran out of time. And make sure you let her in the house too, she's arriving tonight.
Now, I did buy a great book for the flight (Cecilia Dart-Thornton's latest - Kat will know what I'm talking about), but the Singapore airlines in flight system has been upgraded, so it's pretty amazing. I watched I, robot, which I thought was cool, but then I am very geeky. I also ended up watching Ella Enchanted, which is very G rated. I don't know whether it was the time (1am by my body clock and I was still being fed supper) or dehydration or the fact that my brain is still aged about 6, but I was laughing a fair bit. If you can find a small child (preferably female) to go to the movies with, sneak into this one it's a pretty good converted fairytale.
Now, I am just abusing the free email system in Changi airport and trying very hard not to shop.
I must say though, it's all a little too effiecient. The automatic sensor kept flughing the toilet while I was still on it. Very discomfiting.
OK, next post from Shanghai.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home